Fee is collected term wise and in four installments. The due dates are mentioned in the school calendar and given at the time of admissions.
Mode of Fee collection
Fee can be paid through our parent portal system ‘MIS CONNECT’. This online facility will help those parents who want to deposit the fee without visiting the bank. Parents are encouraged to remit the school fee electronically using internet facility and with any of the following remittance options.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking ( NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS)
While these payment modes will credit the money directly into the school account via secured payment gateway, cash/ cheque can also be used to deposit the fee by filling the challan in the bank as an offline mode. Parents are requested to strictly avoid sending cash/cheque to school. Henceforth, school will not accept any such payments.
Please follow the Steps below to use the online mode:
- Login to school’s website: www.manchesters.in
- Click on "parent" at the top right hand corner
- You will be directed to this URL: http://www.manchesters.in/misconnect/public/
- Enter Username as : (your child’s mail id which is already provided) for e.g. [email protected]
- Enter your secured Password
- Click Fees Payment
- Read the details and click confirm payment
- You will be directed to the bank's online secured payment gateway system.
- Pay by selecting your payment options and complete the transaction.
Once the payment is completed successfully you will get a confirmation message.
Please feel free to call our support desk at 9244555557 for further clarifications, username details or any other help.