Manchester International School Connect (MIS-Connect) is a safe and secured database of school documents that reaches out to parents via internet with just a few clicks. With this information system, parents stay updated with current events, school documents and happenings in the school. Portal also allows each parent to have separate access to school and their student’s information. MIS Believes that parents & guardians are a key factor in their child’s educational and academic success. Therefore, they should be well informed about all events and publications related to the school and child in a timely and quick manner. Parent Portal is an online tool created for parents to access Manchester International School documents instantly via internet by entering secured information. It gives access to parents who can login using username and password- provided by the school.
What is included in Parents Portal?
It gives you the details about school related documents for e.g.
- Handbook : A curriculum handbook for parents describing IB PYP & MYP university framework of Approaches to Teaching & Learning
- Curriculum: Scope and Sequence documents showing strands & learning outcomes covered in each subject area, grade wise
- Newsletter: UOI and Biweekly newsletter giving information to parents about weekly and monthly activities
- IB documents: Readings and General publications from the IB board
- Timetable: A glimpse of class schedules and timetables
- Menu: School cafeteria’s monthly menu
- Calendar : Schools yearly calendar showing important dates, functions and holidays
- Report Card: (coming soon). This section allows parent to view individual semester report of the child
- Policies: Information on the policies of the school.